Get Momentum for your school!
An inspiring digital environment that gives students and teachers a sense of place. Everyone gets full ownership over their own digital spot. Here, they share their projects, ambitions and collaborate with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Your school in Momentum
An inspiring digital environment that gives students and teachers a sense of place, autonomy and improvisation capabilities. Collaborate in any way the internet offers.
Give full agency to your students
Every student and teacher gets full ownership over their own digital spot. Here, they share their projects, ambitions and collaborate with anyone, anywhere, anytime.Get Momentum
Set up your school in 5 steps
- Choose from our school and course templates or start from scratch
- Launch all spaces you need for your users - for teachers, students, coordinators, guest speakers
- Give users dedicated ownership and editing rights over their own space
- Invite users to populate their spaces with study material, courses, and projects
- All users can now host and participate in courses, and invite anyone to visit their spaces to collaborate, at anytime
Ready to go!
Your own space
- Your space represents you: your role (teacher or student, for instance), your goals, and achievements.
- Everyone is enabled to fly by your space and engage with you instantly.
- You can invite anyone and host any collaborative process, game, or event in your space.
- The progress and result of your work is captured in your space -> portfolio. For you to share.
- Your data is yours. You can transfer everything you've created in your space to any other environment you wish: it's your space, not the school's.
A course in Momentum
- Launch your course space with relevant information and registered students.
- Students can meet each other in the 3D world to have small talks before entering the course space to start the lesson.
- Every student/ student group is enabled to work in small groups in their own spaces. Teacher can fly by to give feedback.
- Teacher can do plenary announcements regardless of where students are in Momentum.
- Outside experts and fellow students can come in 24/7 to ask questions to teachers and give feedback to students projects.
EducationFrom 2D to 3D school
- Empowering 3D environment
- 3D presence of each teacher and student
- Central hub for every faculty and course
- Own modifiable space for each teacher and student
- Portfolio building for all classes and students
- Full visibility and insights into every student's project
- Anyone is enabled to contribute to your students' projects
- Collaborative tools integrated (Miro, Google Docs, YouTube, etc)
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited amount of hubs and spaces
- Instant broadcast to all students
Optional: Your own 3D world
Your own, highly interactive world.
3D, live and persistent.
Where relevant connections are made, ideas, problems and solutions are shared and where your stakeholders come together to collaborate on the challenges you jointly face.
- An open 3D environment where anyone can instantly contribute to your goals.
- Designed to host the global interaction and public collaboration of your organization or community.
- Customized design, fitting your identity and narrative.