Discover how Odyssey Momentum is evolving over time.
Below you'll find an overview of release notes for every version.
August 31st 2021
1. Implemented Google Drive integration. You can now jointly work on Google Docs (including Google Slides) in your space.
2. Added individual YouTube screens to each space. You can now choose the video on your Dashboard that will be shown on the screen outside of your space in the 3D environment (and play it when you click on that screen!)
3. Moved Admin panel within the space. You can now manage your space(s), create new spaces, assign roles etc directly from your space.
4. Added the Broadcast feature. You can now live stream a YouTube video to all of your spaces and sub-spaces from your space.
5. Implemented 2D navigation feature. You can now browse around programs, challenges, and projects more easily.
1. Each space now has pre-filled permanent tiles on the Dashboard associated with screens outside your space. Making your space shine in our 3d environment is now easier than ever!
1. Redesigned program level spaces. They now have an amazing huge banner you can see from miles away!
2. Redesigned project spaces. They have more readable problem & solution (on the screen outside of your space in the 3D environment).
3. Redesigned all spaces. From better colours to the fact they are now rotating.
4. Increased the intervals between tiles on the Dashboard for a better readability.
5. Redesigned wisps. They became smaller so you can now see more of the environment and high five other users more easily.
6. New colourful and interactive notifications! Got a high-five? Simply click on notification to return the favour and focus camera on the person who high-fived you.
7. Changed tickers on big screens to display local time (edited)
1. Fixed the issue of double wisps. You will never be stalked by your own ghost again
2. Fixed the issue of users being able to log in twice (double log in).
3. Fixed missing sound and visual effects when you create new spaces or upload memes & posters in your space.
1. Upgraded unity version.
2. Massive structural changes on backend for scalability.
3. Stability fixes and improvements.
May 26th 2021
New Features and Optimizations
1. Made toggle on/ off for ambient sound available in Settings.
2. Improved and extended spaces management.
3. Added ability to delete programs, challenge and project spaces.
4. Made overall UI and UX improvements.
1. Greatly reduced the memory footprint of all the awesome memes and posters.
2. Improved memory management of the YouTube screen.
3. Added a funky background to platform names to aid with visibility.
4. Sorted an issue where some users had an evil doppelgänger spawn next to them.
5. Improved the loading of dynamic textures and tweaked the distances that platforms can be seen from.
6. Numerous stability fixes.